The programme is designed to provide students exposure beyond the conventional boundaries of English Literature and includes specialized courses like English Learning Training (ELT), Phonetics, Discourse Analysis, Socio Linguistics which provides an advantageous edge to the students through advanced knowledge and actual skill development.
- The course will introduce students to all areas of theoretical and applied linguistics.
- The focus is to advance knowledge in prominent techniques and approaches to ELT(English Language Training), basics of language curriculum, syllabus and materials, and principles of assessment and evaluation
- Poetry, drama, and fiction together with literary criticism are an integral part of the curriculum.
- The course provides rigorous knowledge of the subject and trains them to develop critical and analytical ability.
- The curriculum includes world literature, Indian literature, and literature in translation.
- Workshops, seminars, and projects will ensure exposure to expert views and global trends in the areas of literary and cultural theories.
- Lecturer/ Professor
- Digital/Publishing copywriter & proofreader
- Editorial assistant
- Magazine/Newspaper journalist
- Web content manager